Sunday, October 16, 2011

Calm in uncertainty

It is down to the last 2 weeks of ICPs and we will then start the last stretch of electives. At this point, offers have been starting to come in for some and for most, it's still a wait and see game. To help ease the ups and downs, Alison and I have been taking advantage of the weekends and also making plans to spend christmas in the Twin Cities!

Eze - Cote Azure
I have also launched the IMD movie trailer this week and anticipating the full launch sometime in November! This is a project that started in the first half of the year and have continued through the holidays and into the ICPs. A couple of scenes left to film, but it will be a hit for sure... since most of the students are part of the cast... cheers!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Howie, I just finished reading your whole blog from front to end. It's quite an inspirational journal. I'm not sure if you remember but we connected a couple of years ago while you were still working at Medtronic though Brian Yeh. Back then I wanted to talk to you about opportunities in Medtronic China. I have similar aspirations as yourself and would love to get in touch with you again. Can you please send me your contact info to me at samhsu84@gmail.com? Would love to hear from you but I know you are very busy so no worries.

    Best Regards,
    Sam Hsu

    ReplyDelete